As a UC Consultant at Applicable, you will be joining a world class Professional Services team, delivering our cloud based Microsoft UC solutions to our global customers. The work is varied and challenging and you will be involved in all areas of technical project delivery from product development to customer deployment and customisation. Our typical projects will see you delivering IMP and Voice Services to companies of 20,000 to 80,000 seats across multiple continents and countries.
The right candidate will have experience of delivering international projects as the technical expert. You will already have a combination of the following skills and experience Skype for Business, Teams, Office 365, Active Directory, Strong SBC and Gateway experience and be MSCE qualified. It would be desirable to also have any of the following skills or experience ITIL, PRINCE2, Other UC platforms (Cisco) and Messaging.
There is occasional travel to customer and partner sites, but the majority of your work will be delivered from our Bristol Offices or as a Home worker located anywhere in the UK.
Applicable is a growing company with exciting opportunities and are part of the Arkadin and NTT group.
- Deliver large scale global projects as the Technical Lead on the project team.
- Deliver all aspects of simple projects, including technical solution, planning and forecasting, design, scope, schedule, resourcing, budget, risk, quality, change and stakeholder management.
- Project Technical Design Authority (TDA) / Design Authority (DA).
- Own the project technical design, and technical risks, issues and constraints.
- Technical interface to partners and customers.
- Process development required for continual improvement of our UC Service.
- Provide support to sales team in a pre-sales capacity.
- Perform complex technical consultancy.
- Technical gap analysis.
- Participate in temporary on-call rota to support the projects during key phases such as change, testing, UAT, go-live and Early Life Support.
- Build, commission, test and deploy technical deliverables.
- Understand and deliver to Applicable processes and service designs.
- Own Operation Acceptance Criteria and ensure they are delivered.
- Windows Server MCSE.
- Microsoft Communication MCSE.
- Familiarity with SBCs/SBAs preferably Audiocodes.
- Telecoms experience at enterprise or international level.
- Current ITIL Qualifications.
- Current PRINCE2 Qualifications
To view the full jobscription please click here.
Location: UK - Nationwide
Department: Professional Services